Is it going to be a busy day for Wigan? Uwe Rosler does have money to spend if he wants, plus there are reports linking us with a couple of players going into today's deadline. It is also possible that a few players could be shown the door as they come into the last six months of their contracts with the club.
Here is a summary of what to watch out for:
- Ivan Ramis completing his move to Crystal Palace.
- Jack Hobbs signing on a permanent deal for the club.
- Craig Dawson signing on loan from West Bromwich Albion.
- Jordi Gomez, Jean Beasusejour and Ben Watson being sold to grab some cash before their contracts run out.
- Wigan Today reporting Rosler in dark over Ramis situation, and that we are closing in on the free agent signing of Swedish defender Markus Holgersson.
- We have confirmed the signing of Martyn Waghorn on loan from Lecister City till end of the season.
- Wigan reportedly closing in on the loan signing of 23 year old Leicester City striker Martyn Waghorn.
- Ivan Ramis has failed his medical at Crystal Palace. Now looks increasingly likely defender will stay at Wigan Athletic.
- Steve Bruce hinted that he expect Jack Hobbs to sign for Nottingham Forrest Today.